Too often, online marketplaces are passive. They make information available and they help us all to learn about millions of businesses but could they do more? Some directories offer links to business websites but very few afford the reader the option to open a live, direct chat with merchants. This is why Rake can help.
- Over 20 billion messages are exchanged with businesses through Facebook Messenger, each month
- 52% of customers would pay more for a speedy and efficient customer experience - from a recent PwC report
- A recent Nielsen study found that 56% of customers would rather send a message than call a business
You can make MORE money off the people who are ALREADY coming to your website, clicking your ad, or calling you. Understand that...
-78% of all consumers stay with the business where they make the FIRST live contact.
- On average, 98% of people who visit a website do NOT convert.
- The average order size is 10% higher for visitors who have engaged with Live Chat. And, the revenue per customers who engage on Live Chat is 4.5x those who did not.
You can instantly enhance your customer experience, so that your customers return again and again. This is critical, because...
- 63% of customers are more likely to return to your site when Live Chat is offered.
- Only 24% of visitors using a website FAQs and online help page feel that their questions are adequately answered.
- 74% of consumers are VERY LIKELY to go elsewhere after a negative phone experience.
Your time spent hiring, training, and managing part-time staff restricts your ability to grow, and damages the balance of work and personal time.