Website visitor analytics
Each time someone visits your website, Rake records several data points and stores the information in easy to understand reporting. At your fingertips, you will have data about location, page name, duration, device, and much more.
Rake analytics and Google analytics are both free, so why is Rake better?
Rake believes in simplicity and Google analytics is anything but simple. Millions of people have tried Google analytics to help them understand what's happening on their website. After one session, they feel intimidated and overwhelmed. Unfortunately, they miss the opportunity to improve their website experience and ultimately their business because Google analytics takes too much of their time and is too complicated. Rake website visitor analytics is a great alternative to Google analytics. It is simple, easy to use and takes next to no time to learn and implement.
Just a few of the advantages you will enjoy when using Rake website analytics
- Realtime alerts when a website visitor arrives
- Without hosting a chat widget on your website, you can begin a conversation with your website visitors
- Identify your website visitors and learn more as they engage with your website in subsequent visits
A brief overview of Rake's website visitor monitoring and analytics
- Rake will release more functionality related to referring mediums and sources
- Rake will release improvements and deeper integrations with Google TAG manager
Everything Rake builds begins with simplicity, without that, we would be building technology you won't use
“Simple can be harder than complex: You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple. But it's worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains.” - Steve Jobs